Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Awards

I just realized my blog had received several awards and I had forgotten to post them (roll up newspaper and hit myself over head lol). So here we go. On all the awards, I'm passing them on to all of you!

I'd like to thank NY Bully Brats for this great award


Here are the rules:
"When accepting this award, you must blog about the food you have stolen when your humans were not watching. If you have never stolen any food, you must have been a really good pup! You can accept this yummy tray of cookies as your reward! Next add the logo for this award to your blog (optional!), then nominate at least 5 other furry blogs and let them know by leaving a message on their blogs"



Hmm I don't think Nanuchy has ever stolen any food. She prefers her food in her doggy bowl (I know soo weird lol)

A few years ago my late ex-mil left an chocolate eclair on a lower table when bringing in some groceries. Sonja stole it but caught in the act so she dropped it and Sandi scarfed it up LOL. Poor Sonja didn't even get to eat her stolen treat lol.

Several years ago my sister was studying and had a sandwich on a plate next to her, she looked the other way and Patachou helped himself to half of it LOL.

I'd like to thank The Chronicles of Woos for this gem of an award!



The only rule for this award is that to accept it, display it proudly on your blog for all bloggy world to see your greatness and/or pass it on to other bloggers as you see fit.

I got this satin award from Martha & Bailey


The rules: list 5 details (things, people, features) that make your life "satin" (also can be shiney and good). Pass on to 5 bloggers.

1, Nanuchy has made me a better pet owner since she has challenged me from the very beginning (almost 14 yrs ago lol).

2, Patachou (rottie angel), was my heartdog and showed me nothing but total love from the first time a met him at 2 weeks old.

3, Sonja has taught me lots of patience. It has been a long road but I don't regret inheriting her (well not so much anymore at least lol)

4, Patches & Pirata, just because you are a cat doesn't mean you have to act like a snob lol. I'm so lucky, my girls are laid back and easy going.

5, All my friends out in the blogger world. You have expanded my horizons, and I love seeing a part of your lives.

I also got this great award from Martha & Bailey, I'm very honored to receive this!


16 comments:

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Woo Hoo - look at all those awards you got!!! congrats to you. Those reasons for having a satin life - our pets really do make our lives so much better.

Hugs, the OP Pack

Martha and Bailey said...

Congratulations on all your very well deserved Awards.
We are glad you are part of the blogging world too.
We agree that pets enrich our lives every day in so many different ways.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

AL said...

Congratulations Anne-K you deserve them all! Now, BLOG!

AL

Brandy said...

WOO-HOO! Look at those awards! Every one of them richly deserved! You are a wonderful person and deserve accolades.

Anne-Kathrine said...

Thanks OP Pack, it was fun receiving these and sharing my babies.

Anne-Kathrine said...

Thanks Brandy, you make me blush, and you know this means I pass these on to you too!

Anne-Kathrine said...

Thanks Al, you are too sweet.

Anne-Kathrine said...

Thanks Martha & Bailey. I've met so many wonderful people/pets thru the blogger world and I love being able to connect with them. And yes pets def make up a big part of my life :)

Life With Dogs said...

A chocolate eclair is tough to beat! :)

Anne-Kathrine said...

Life with dogs, I know she as so proud of herself for getting it and panicked and Sandi got to gobble it up. Regardless to say neither suffered any ill effects from the chocolate lol.

Mack said...

What cool awards! Congrats!

Anne-Kathrine said...

Thanks Mack!

Dory and the Mama said...

Congrats on your awards Anne!! Looks like you ave a wonderful furr family!!

Thanks for stopping by our bloggie, we would be happy to call your family friends!!

Smileys!
Dory and the Mama

Anne-Kathrine said...

Thanks Dora and mama. I really enjoyed reading your blog. Both you and your brother are adorable!

Euri said...

Congrats on all of your awards! I'm a Houston transplant too!

Anne-Kathrine said...

Thanks Euri and for stoping by my blog. Where are you transplanted from? Will check out your blog too :)