Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sassy - 9 weeks old - Oct 1 and.......


Before showing pics of Sassy :) I wanted to show the beautiful engagement ring Jostein gave me :) He proposed on Oct 1st, 2012. We went out to eat at Big Horn Steak House in Drammen. Had a lovely dinner.  He arranged for the waitress to bring out a dessert shaped in a form of a heart with the ring box on the plate.  I forgot to take a pic in my excitement :)



I couldn't be happier :) We are thinking of getting married in Summer 2014 :) Looking forward to planning the wedding :)


Sassy - 9 weeks old 


When Sassy 1st got home the weather was kinda cold so she got to borrow Snipp's outfit :)


You know I'm totally adorable :)


Playing


Baby Jaws


I'm sooo having fun


I love my ducky


Arrrggggg lol


Snipp is wondering what that is???


Snipp decided he would rather nap there :) away from the puppy


ZZZZZZZZ


Boxer takes a stroll thru the house


Sassy's puppy pen. Purpose to keep furniture and Snipp in one piece :)


While Sassy is in the puppy pen Snipp is roasting in front of the heater :)

So Sassy and Snipp like to nap in Snipp's crate together :)


See fast asleep :)


You can see how tiny Sassy was, same size as Snipp :)


They like to cuddle on the dog bed too.


Snipp def prefers Sassy, when she is asleep LOL


Cute little face :)


What you don't see is that Snipp is asleep in the bed that Sassy is asleep on :)

Hugs,
Anne-Kathrine




No comments: