Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sassy - December 2 & 8, 2012


Snipp :)

I thought I would share a cute pic of Snipp to start this blog.




Sassy pre-grooming


So Sassy got groomed by Anne from Kennel Ankaru, Sassy's breeder for the 1st time since we got her :)


Sassy actually looks like a standard poodle! Who is a show dog!!


Her face, paws and tail area was shaved. 






As with most dogs, the more the pics the better :)


Sassy could actually pass for a showdog here :)




The flash worked overtime.  Her face and neck are actually black not silver :)


Pretty girl!!!




Smiling girly




So this time when I went to the hairdresser I actually went in with the intent of having red hair :) I totally love the color, sooooo much fun :)


Me and Sassy both groomed :)


I just had to share a cute pic of Sassy and Snipp napping together on the couch :)


This was taken at my company's Julebord (Christmas party).  I think Jostein and I look pretty happy :)

Hugs,
Anne-Kathrine

No comments: