Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pics after the ceremony


Hi everyone,

After the wedding ceremony the photographer took us to take our pictures 



I really like how this pic turned out.  We are going to print this one and hang it up 




Downtown Svelvik is in the background.  We are on a small island which is accessed by a very short bridge.


I had to remove my heels because they kept sinking into the grass 


Black and white pics are pretty cool! 








I wished the necklace I had, hadn't broken just before this photo shoot 





I really love this dress, perfect for me 



My handsome brand new hubby 



Jostein def cleans up nicely doesn't he 




I'm pretty sure I was making some smart ass remark here 


Most of the day was very nice, there was a little bit of rain.  I think the rain clouds in the back look so cool!





It turns out we both clean up nicely 




Love is in the air 



I probably should have put my heels back on but I was pretty comfy without the shoes lol.












We did have fun with photo shoot 



As I mentioned on my previous post my dress was a bit big lol



Showing leg, and yes barefoot lol.






I would have liked to see Jostein's smile in this pic.



Again I find the black & white pics special  


Wedding bands 



I do love my bling 




The boutonniere I made for Jostein 



My bouquet and my shoes.  Did I mention I love bling? lol

Next post will be pics for the reception/party 


XoXo,
Anne-Kathrine


No comments: