Thank you so much Selby for the award. My blog received the "Shot" award. The meaning of this award is that this blog is worthy of being photographed.
Post the badge on your blog and link to who gave it to you. Choose five life situations that could be repeated in slow motion and explain why. Tag a dozen blogs and let them know it.
The five life situations we would choose to repeat are...
1. Being able to hug and kiss Patachou my angel rottie again.
2. The day I brought Nanuchy from the SPCA. We brought her with us to the airport to pick up my dad, He was so jetlagged that when we told him there was chinese takeaway in the cardboard carrier he believed us lol.
3. Watching Patches and Pirata play when they were babies. They just were sooo curious and happy.
4. Watching Patachou play in the water the first time we took him to the beach. He had so much fun that when it was time for his dinner he dragged his food bowl over to the water so he could stand in it and still eat.
5. The vacation my family took at Casa Da Campo in the Dominiquin Republic. It was the most fun, just beautiful place I'd been to.
I would love to pass this "Shot" award to:
1. Book Mom
8. The Qwillery
11. Dakota Cassidy
12. Terrises Blog