I dropped Nanuchy off at the vets this morning for her ultrasound and urine culture. I just got off the phone with Nanuchy's vet. It's official she is in kidney failure, sigh. Because her kidneys aren't working well, the toxins are getting into her system which is why she is throwing up. And also which accounts for her drinking so much water. Her vet wants to try a few things out to keep her quality of life good and was happy to hear that her quality of life is the most important thing to me and that I will let her go when these things don't work anymore, but without going to extremes.
So she is going to be on Pepto once a day. If she keeps throwing up then he will prescribe something stronger. She is also going to be on prescription canned food specifically for her kidneys to help them out. Lastly she will be on meds to help with the leaking. He sent out her urine culture and is pretty sure it will show signs of additional issues that are related to her kidneys and might prescribe some meds for that too.
At this point her heart murmur is the least of her problems lol. The liver levels aren't horrible yet and less worrisome than her kidney levels.
So hopefully with all this I'll have some good quality time with her left. I love her too much to let her suffer. At least that hard decision is going to wait for another day. Feeling relieved, just hope this works.
Thanks everyone for your prayers!