Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sassy - 10 weeks - Oct 5/6 2012




Sassy is 10 weeks old and very curious :)



Sassy finds Boxer (cat) totally fascinating :)


Come on.... I just want to play....


So I went to the hairdress to get my hair lightened up and came out with red hair LOL :)


Me and Sassy :) She was a little thing still :)


So Sassy got her 1st bath at home :)


She didn't enjoy it too much :)


Let me out :)


So tiny and skinny


One paw


Back paws


And face







Cute little face


I really really want out!!


All wrapped up



Maybe if I look the other way I can get out of here.


Yes she does manage to looks sarcastic :)

Bath really..... lol


Sassy is still not convinced


OK mama I still love you :)


Still wet


Save me!!!!


And to make matters worse there was a hairdryer involved


I really don't want to look at the camera


Maybe if I don't make eye contact I can get out of here :)


OK sorta side view lol


Daddy save me!!!! lol

Sassy did survive her bath and several more since then :)

Hugs,
Anne-Kathrine




No comments: