Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sassy - 12 weeks old - Oct 21, 2012


Sassy 12 weeks old 


Hi Everyone,

Still trying to get all the posts up of Sassy and trying to stay in somewhat order :)




Wonder what is under here???


Me.... I'm not doing anything lol


Snipp warming himself :)


So serious :)


Oh My Goodness who is coming???


Daddy!!!  I luves you!!!!


Jostein after a shift with Røde Kors (Red Cross)


Sassy and I decided to take a long walk.


Curious puppy


Are you coming, mama?


Got to say Fall is just beautiful here :)


Munching on a leaf lol


Down to the water


Looking out on the water


I caught a tree!!!





Coming full speed :)













Sitting and waiting


Such a cute face


Checking out the seaweed




Weeeeeeee


Yessss????






I think she has a nice profile :)







View from the beach






Chasing my tail is fun



Round


And around


I think I got it


And gone!!!!!


See the moss :)






Tired after a fun day outside


I'm going to nap with my turtle


Napping next to mama :)


Hugs,
Anne-Kathrine

No comments: